18" x .155" Pro Diamond Cured Concrete Walk Behind Saw Blades
18″ x .155″ Pro Diamond Cured Concrete Walk Behind Saw Blades
|Diameter:||18 Inch (450mm)||Quality:||Premium|
|Segment Thick:||.155″(4.0mm)||Segment Height:||.475″(12mm)|
|Type:||Walk Behind Pro Concrete Diamond Blade||Package:||White Box|
18″ x .155″ Cured Walk Behind Saw Blades
18″ x .155″ Cured Walk Behind Saw Blade
Cured 18″ x .155″ Walk Behind Saw Blade
18 Inch Diamond Concrete Walk Behind Saw Blades For Pro Cured Concrete
1. Walk Behind Saw Blades Description
Walk-behind saws have wheels that support the saw and allow the worker to push the saw in a straight line to cut inlay lines and trenches in roads, sidewalks, and other concrete surfaces. They are also used to create stress lines when pouring and setting concrete. Walk behind saw blades come in variety of sizes from 14″ – 36″ for cutting a variety of materials like, asphalt, cured concrete, general purpose, crack chasing, green concrete and abrasive materials.
SinoDiam has a variety of blades available for use in walk behind saws. These particular blades are best when used in concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and asphalt overlay. We have two different quality grade pro concrete blade, premium and supreme grade.
Premium concrete blades have 12mm tall segments and high quality diamond concentration, fit up to 35hp push saws. Three different bonds are available to insure you can get a perfect match for different aggregate conditions.
2. Specificaiton of WPRC series
3. Bond Option
- P01, Soft to Meium bond, for hard aggregate type, such as the granite, quartzite, hard river rock;
- P02, Medium bond, for medium hard river rock, grave, traprock;
- P03, Medium to Hard Bond, for soft and medium soft aggregate, like the limestone, sandstone, dolomite.
- Laser welded with tall segments and high quality diamond grade.
- Fast cutting blade that works well with a wide variety of high or low HP walk behind saws.
- Long life performance and maximizing the penny you spend.
- 1″ arbor with drive pin hole standard, custom arbor size/types are aviliable.
- To ensure maximum performance, water is required to cool the blade during the cutting process..
- Great for the contractors who don’t have a heavy volume of cutting to do.
5. Recommeded Materials
- Great for Concrete, Cured Concrete, Reinforced Concrete.